i want to remember this night because the Lord has shown me His faithfulness and sovereignty in this relationship.
"Not because of who I am. But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done. But because of who you are. " -lyrics from Who am I by Casting Crowns
"It awes and humbles me to be loved by a God so high. " -lyrics from What Can I do by Paul Baloche
"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?" -Psa 8:3-4
O Lord, i pray many more will come to experience this from You. That in Your love, they need not fear. Indeed in Your perfect love, we need not fear anything. :)
"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. " -1John 4:18