Su Teck, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LEGO!!! I know it used to be your baobei! MAy God bless u richly for your willingness to give! Really thanks a lot!!! other than the lego, i also need "pong pongs"...(for cheerleading)...if anyone of u has, pls contact me ya!! I need 4 in total...really appreciate all ur help!!!! ARIGATO!!!!
lastly i wanna gather some views on "How u know God loves u?" Very simple, just complete the sentence "I know God loves me because........." Pls leave this in the tag box.
I really would appreciate your thoughts and comments on this!!!!! THANKS VERY MUCH!!!
hmmm...ya as for me.. I know God loves me because I have never felt so accepted and loved by anyone in my life!!!!
Serene, 25, Christian
a sinner saved by God's grace.
a beloved child of God.
a social worker (youth).
a daughter.
a sister to 2 younger siblings.
Your Love
"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." -1 John 4:10
Loves n Adores
*God; the Father, Son Jesus and Holy Spirit
*Family; Tan
*Church; Grace Assembly of God
*My close friends
*My cell group; AHH (After His Heart)
*Youths
*Missions
*Children
*Good food, Chocolates and Ice-cream!