God speaks ALL THE TIME. God desires to speak to us. Yet are we listening and hearing? Our live are so cluttered with noise, busyness, people, work, studies, TV, music and routines.
God’s still small voice drowns in the midst.
How do we hear that small still voice of God? We slow down! We quieten down our hearts. We find a quiet place. We make time to listen. We shut off any distractions. We come one to one with God. Alone with God. That’s when we hear God’s still voice.
What does God wants to tell us that He wants us to listen?
When I listen God, I hear these things: “My girl” “When little girl is in Daddy’s arms, she is safe.” “I love you.” “Do not be afraid, I am with you.” “Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved.” “You will be alright.” “Don’t u think I care more for u?” “Not by power, not by might, but by my Holy Spirit.”
Serene, 25, Christian
a sinner saved by God's grace.
a beloved child of God.
a social worker (youth).
a daughter.
a sister to 2 younger siblings.
Your Love
"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." -1 John 4:10
Loves n Adores
*God; the Father, Son Jesus and Holy Spirit
*Family; Tan
*Church; Grace Assembly of God
*My close friends
*My cell group; AHH (After His Heart)
*Youths
*Missions
*Children
*Good food, Chocolates and Ice-cream!