Dear readers, i'd be away to KL for my church retreat, starting today. I will be back on Fri. i wont be bringing my hp with me...but i dont think anyone has anything urgent to tell me right? ha...if anything wait for me to come back ya? or if u want, u can sms or call me, i'd reply u when i'm back!!
I will carry all ur well-wishes with me on this trip! Thanks for ur bon vayages! Meanwhile, while i wont be around these few days to post anything for your reading pleasure, let me leave you with a few inspirational pages about God. These 3 are specially picked out for u, my readers!!! So take time to see them, and may u be greatly blessed reading it, as i did! God bless u all!!!Love u guys! Sayonara !!!
Why God made little girls?
Check out -->http://www.fathershands.com/girls/index.html
Why do we give thanks to God?
Check out -->http://www.fathershands.com/givethanks/
When God works, its always a masterpiece..
I love this.. check it out -->http://www.fathershands.com/masterstouch