I’m afraid this is killing me slowly
This inner and hidden desire
It is so tempting
I’m driven to the edge
Being around people becomes a torture
Should I let this consume me
If I know it will destroy me?
i’ve fallen so many times
I don’t wanna fall again
The only one who can save me is You
Pls save me from myself
I know I shouldn’t be feeding it
But I cant help it
Lord help
What I am going through is what I am going through
Cant be compared to those who are suffering for ur name
They bore so much for the sake of your kingdom
They willingly gave up their lives
Why am I here fending my own interests?
Fueling my own desires?
Lord, I know your kingdom should be my 1st priority
Yet I find myself falling faster than I let u catch
It is killing me slowly
Consuming me
Come save me Lord
Lord I know u have been good to me and love me so much
Why do I desire something more?
Something u have not given me?
This has burdened me for so long
When will it stop?
Lord I believe u will provide
But I really feel so lousy now
Feel so lonely
Feel so scared
So in want
……………………………………….
And I feel like a loser……………….
But because you are who u say you are
And when I say I believe
I really do
I resolve
To leave this at your altar of grace
I resolve
To worship u no matter the circumstance in my life
I resolve
To love you all the days of my life
I resolve
To live my life to the fullest for You
I resolve
To let u be the King of my life
Lord, take your place
I’m leaving me at your altar of grace.Labels: at your altar of grace all else fades