Sun- EASTER- Jesus resurrectedI worked from 10:30am to 7pm. Then I went dinner with 2 of my colleagues. Both of them are younger than me, 19 this year. We went Marina’s Xin Wang for dinner. It was a fun time. Then we went to chill out at esplanade merlion. We sat there close to 2 hrs! The wind breeze and night scenery were just so captivating. I totally enjoyed the feeling of the wind blowing on my face. We were talking, listening to songs on the phone and feeling the breeze.
I’m glad I did not start remincsing. I’m glad I was just enjoying every moment.
Though I’m older than them, it didn’t feel that way. HA. I am in denial.
God is so good la. He brought me colleagues whom I could relate to and freely share my thoughts. Despite knowing it will be short-lived, cos one of them has left the company to pursue her poly education, and the other will be working till June, I am glad our paths crossed.
SatI have signed for this yr’s church retreat! Then after making some calcualations, I began to worry. About my expenses.
Haiz. Am I too impetuous to sign up without planning ?
But I wanna go leh.
Hmm…3 quarts of my cell people are going too! It is gonna be exciting, heex.anyway, I signed up!
Putrajaya Marriott. *winks*
And on sat, I attended Powerpraise service for youths and young adults at G2. There, around 10 young people I guessed, accepted Jesus into their lives! The words on the slideshow were poignant in portraying how much Jesus loves us. Indeed, the message of Christianity is love. God loves u. It is that simple yet often misunderstood.
Fri- Good Friday-Jesus was crucifiedOh, I spent Good Friday attending the adult service in church. It was packed, almost no seats. Although the sermon is more or less the same every year, this time round, it touched my heart because there were around 10 people who accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. Praise God! I was touched because I know I am going to see these people together in heaven with me!!! And what a great reunion that would be! So I rejoice with the heavens! That friday, our church rejoiced with the heavens.
=)
God is so good.
Jesus did not come to earth to show off his power.
Jesus came and chose to die on the cross because he loves you, and me.
And….do u know, today JESUS lives, and He loves u?
You have never been unloved.