爱的喧言
17 Mar 2007
On this special afternoon, my dear friend and sister registered her marriage with her boyfriend, Wayne. I was one of the honoured few to witness their declaration of love and union. It was a day filled with the blessings of their loved ones. An atmosphere of pure bliss and sweet joy. I feel so happy for them! It is truly a time of "Love is in the air". More than that, they have decided to walk the rest of their lives with each other. "In health and in sickness, till death do us part."
I do.
This post is specially dedicated to Michelle and Wayne. May you continue to love and honour one another for the rest of your lives.
Sweet Newlyweds!




Marriage is for life.


Aw....so sweet!
Wayne was re-enacting for us how he proposed. By the way he tried to kneel yet bend, u could tell it was not easy. HA.
Above: This is my fave pic of this pair of lovebirds!!
Blissful Bride.
Kiss of love. Hao xin fu orh!
Love does not end with marriage.