only slept for a bare 2 hours last night... had a complaining session with my sister the night up and it was good to say all that had been bearing on my heart and mind the past week.. telling her things which i could only tell her. celebrated my bdae last sun with good old friends at cine's pasta mania. it struck me that i don't enjoy bdaes as much as i used to. I guess as young adults in the working world, there is less time on hand to enjoy this special day. Special get-to-togethers aren't special anymore cos there are gtt on the other 364 days. A special bdae comes with feeling special first inside? what could make that happen? i guess i'd feel the most special when i am treated like a princess! and i am one! in God's kingdom! and what a honour and special privilege conferred upon those who believe. I am God's princess. =)
again this year's bdae i spent i with friends. i guess it will remain so for the remaining yrs of my life. i just found out something about my dad which i received with much disappointment. the occurrence of which i had been dreading and praying against has happened. It was not the shock that affected me. It was the occurrence of it all. I had been affected once. and now, again. a family breaker. it took my dad away. it took my family away.
now..i just hope that my mum, bro, sis and I to be happy. We do not have much, but let us be contented and be filled with peace and joy. and may love fill our hearts and the household. we've been thru storms together and we have emerged stronger individuals. God's providence is evident thru it all. I believe God will turn the bad for good. Thank God for his hand and protection upon us. no matter how dim the circumstances, i believe God is for us and thus we'll overcome. I pray against the work of the devil. He can never separate us from the love of God. I pray for my dad. all who knows him know his lifestyle is less than desirable. to me, it is just wrong. may no wrong follow again.
when my earthly dad was away, my heavenly father took over. where man has failed, know that God never fails. and that is why,
I'll walk with you, wherever you go Through tears and joy, I'll trust in You.
Serene, 25, Christian
a sinner saved by God's grace.
a beloved child of God.
a social worker (youth).
a daughter.
a sister to 2 younger siblings.
Your Love
"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." -1 John 4:10
Loves n Adores
*God; the Father, Son Jesus and Holy Spirit
*Family; Tan
*Church; Grace Assembly of God
*My close friends
*My cell group; AHH (After His Heart)
*Youths
*Missions
*Children
*Good food, Chocolates and Ice-cream!