hey! I JUST LOVE TO SEE MYSELF... HAHA. SO IF U ARE SICK OF SEEING MY PICTURES, HMM....TOO BAD LA!!!! heee...okay, below are my bday pictures...spent it at cine pasta mania as mentioned b4. though it was just a simple affair, dinner and later arcade, i know deep down in my heart that i am a greatly blessed girl! I am really happy with my life now and everything that i have and do not have. That is not bcos i am optimistic. That is not because i am strong. ITISBECAUSEIHAVEAGREATGOD!!!! btw, thanks for all ur bday msgs, i know i am remembered!!! ENjOy ThE PICtUREs! I KnoW I DO!!!! *winks at u*
My Swenswen ice-cream cake and i...sweetie pie ya? haha.... Lilian and me. My sec scho friend. always my ah ma. so endearing. =) me trying to act cute among the machos. Me n the attached guys. only the 2 beside me are single. get the reason for the arrangement? "I'm thinking of u!!!!" haha...my idea to pose this way. ha...pls dont say we look like we have toothache! thou it does look suspiciously so!!! Lilian and Joyce! CHarlie anGels!!! haha...are u sick of us? Thank God we are not sick of one another even after so long!!!! Girl Power!!!! Xun Yu and I. Picture PErrrr---fect? We are the girls. key word is THE. ha.
Serene, 25, Christian
a sinner saved by God's grace.
a beloved child of God.
a social worker (youth).
a daughter.
a sister to 2 younger siblings.
Your Love
"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." -1 John 4:10
Loves n Adores
*God; the Father, Son Jesus and Holy Spirit
*Family; Tan
*Church; Grace Assembly of God
*My close friends
*My cell group; AHH (After His Heart)
*Youths
*Missions
*Children
*Good food, Chocolates and Ice-cream!