Today as Lindy and I worship God in the morning... I kinda got these impressions and as i penned them down, words filled the page. So i would like to share these thoughts with u guys.
Deeper In Love
Oh, how we longed to be deeper in love, with the ones we love
How we longed to love them more
And how we longed to love those we know love us.
God!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, so that all who believe shall not perish, but have eternal life!
How great is that? What a truth!
Indeed God loves us so much, so so much
Lord, we can't comprehend how high, how wide and how deep is your love
Perhaps we only know Your love is sufficient for us
Perhaps we've forgotten what it is like to be loved
Or perhaps, we don't know how much you love us
Lord, I pray you show us
That you never once withheld your love from us
That you desire to love us
No matter what.
No matter where.
Lord I pray we'll remember & be reminded & be thankful for Your love
So freely given
So abundantly abundant
I pray we will not take Your love for granted, take your name in vain.
And Lord, we love you.
Not by our own abilities, for it is You who gave us love, that we are able to love.
We'll never be able to love you as much as You do
But Lord, we know
You'll always love us.