went to watch "I Not Stupid" with Agnes. It was really a good show....really worth ur money. I rate it 5 stars!!! Well, Jack Neo never disappoints ya?
made me shed so much tears....sobz..
As i reflected upon my friendship with 2 of my friends, i was really ashamed. Ashamed of what, you ask. Ashamed of the way i treated them. Well, a friend indeed is supposed to help their friend be the best that they can be rite? Going by that, i've failed miserably. At least when it came to these 2 friends. Haiz....i feel that i haven't been a good friend to them, cos i hadn't wanted the best for them. I hadn't helped them become the best they can be. I dunno if my 2 friends know I'm talking about them. If you know, pls know that i'm really ashamed of my own behaviour. Pls do not base your self concept on how i think abt u, it is not impt.
Regardless of what i say, you are unique. There is only one of u on this planet. You are God's creation, a precious child of God. No matter how much i may have disappointed you, and have not believed in you, know that God does! God loves you, believes in you, and will not disappoint you!!!
As a child of God, you are more than worthy. Despite anything negative people say about you, despite all the nasty things that people have done to u, despite all the suffering or injustice you've borne.
You are worthy.
Lord, help me learn to be a better friend i pray. Help me to be a friend worthy to have. Help me to be truly a friend indeed. Help me know what it means and takes to be a true friend. Thank you Lord.