I should admit that i'm old...seeing all my cousins all grown up, it's like they were children just yesterday. the growing up process is amazing..and i love all my cousins, and of cos the Tan family. All of my male cousins have matured so much that they are becoming gentleman in their own right. and finally knowing how to treat girls with respect! yes...and i'm so proud of them. Joey, Charlie, Marcus and Johnson. In fact, i see that Johnson has undergone a major transformation that all of us are so awed, and proud of him. It's really sweet to see him mature...and become a man. =) let's see what my sis has to say about Johnson.
"My cousin who is so so so into the teachings and practices of taoism actually attended church! Just imagine, he's like a devoted taoist and his house is somewhat like a chinese temple with all the figurines, filled with incense smoke etc. Man, I am shocked but I know that God is so good. And everything is in His timing. :) God is so awesome! This is the generation who will make a difference to the Tan family and its descendents! We are the generation and I'm so proud to be part of it!! :) :) "
God is sooo good....to us. This generation. At this rate, i'm confident, salvation for the Tans is not far away! *grins widely*
The X Generation!