Here i am. 19th Nov 2005. 11.50am.
Status: Just finished first exam paper.
Location: NUS, lib
Activity undertaken: Isn't it obvous? I am here!
Mood: Typical, nothing out of the normal range. A bit relieved. Paper wasn't tough. and that means more competitive? Aww..!
okay, finished reporting. Allow me to crap ya?
haha...i got this inspiration from my sis's blog and might as well write about it. Hmm...she wrote about ten things she likes in a guy. for me erm....let's see..
10 things I like (would like) in a guy (my guy)
A Christian. Not only that, must be Christ-like, i.e. do what he believes and not just believe.
A heart of gold. I dont wanna live with an animal. worse, beast!
Honesty! of cos, the best policy! be true to me, even if u have lost the teddy bear i gave you, pls tell me.
Integrity. that is being true to oneself. behaves the same regardless of the situation or context. Of cos then his character must be top-notch first lah, notice i never use the word 'per--rr--fect'.
Responsibility. In whatever context he is placed in. A person who accept responsibility for his weakness, flaws and of cos, his responsibility for choosing me. DOnt dump me.
Confidence. A must-have. I need security. The person must therefore be secured. Have a good foundation. Confident of his choice...hee...that's me. I am the o--n--e--.....haha..
Charisma. I am very attracted to guys who are very cool and have their own styles. Plus their own beliefs and stands. Never waver kind. Can click well with others. Have a sense of personal style. Appreciate beautiful and beauty...ahem..
Sensitivity. I cant stand insensitive and tactless people. And no MCP! sensitivity to a girls's needs and wants is the way to go man!
Ambitious. I dont mean those building castles in the air kind. But guys who constantly strive for the best, do the best they can. Have altrustic goals in life. Willing to work hard for them.
Lastly, must click with my friends. means my friends must like him. If not, lose face! haha..and best if he's filial and adores kids! hmmm....and at least, be a person of humor. Must be able to tickle me. AND be able to laugh criticisms off, take my lame jokes but dont be lame. I am not looking for a Mister Bean Wannabe.
Hmm...that's not exhaustive huh? in addition to these 10, the most important i guess is chemistry and faith. Without chemistry, even the most perfect guy wont satisfy me. Without faith, it is impossible.
and to be fair, well..i am not that good myself. As Jess always puts it, you choose others, others also choose you. "would" always remain an uncertainty huh.
but i am contented in my singleness. i really am.
=) have a good day guys!