
Walking alone along ECP
On a windless, humid Saturday night
Memories of you, of us,
Keep flooding back
The place where it all began
The place where we said goodbye
Strolling on, I find,
Myself, thinking of you
Thinking that somehow,
I'll bump into you
I walked, I looked, I didn't see
I forgot, they were memories
I can't see, can't hear and can't feel, you anywhere near
But there, inside my mind, you'll always be
A sweet memory
Of us, a beautiful misunderstanding.
I keep thinking what it would be
If I went with my heart , and you with yours
Perhaps, it would be,
A beautiful story.
But when my head took over, that dimished.
i wasn't heartbroken cos i know,
I had made that choice.
But somehow whenever i think of you, of us,
a part of me just can't agree,
That it was just a beautiful memory,
A beautiful misunderstanding.
I never thought "us" would be a possibility
But neither did i think it would be a beautiful memory.
never thought it would be something i would think about,
As i walk alone along ECP.
The place where it all began
The place where we said goodbye
Don't get me wrong
I am not hoping that things will change
I know "us" will forever stay
A beautiful memory,
A beautiful misunderstanding.
A story that had ended before it even started
This i know with all my heart.
Though it was all in the distant past,
But glad "us", to me, had become a beautiful memory
It is not easy,
But somehow i have been taught to remember the happy and not the sad,
Memories that we had.
All along ECP, as memories of you, of us, flooded back
I really wish you are happy,
Blissful with your girl
Though a part of me still aches
A greater part of me just wants you to be happy,
Blissful with your girl.
I have moved on, am moving on
I dont blame anyone
Cos only when the beautiful misunderstanding ends,
Will the beautiful memories start.
And i know as i walk along ECP,
On a windless, humid Saturday night.
All that is of you, of us,
Will always be a beautiful memory,
A beautiful misunderstanding.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
sunset pic taken from:loony-kid.diaryland.com/031114_58.html