quite long overdue. didn't think it 'newsworthy' to blog all these events in my life at the points which they ocurred. but now..it seems only logical to do so.. i think.
i'm not working at angus anymore..was sacked.(hmm...i tell myself, i hope it will be my 1st and last dismissal. hopefully.)
went to watch 'One More Chance' with Jess, Su Teck, Nicloe and Guiting. An interesting makeup of people that i went movie with. Oh ya, though the movie was less impactful than i expected it to be, Mark Lee's acting was really commendable. His acting moved me.
oh ya, good news! Heard from Esmail (my ex-colleague at angus) that he was headhunted by Thai Express and would be working there as assistant manager. Cool! Glad that he got a much better offer, well, i guess its time he moved on. happy for him. He seems happy too. Stay that way k!
oh ya, so b4 Andrew (another angus ex-colleague) went NS last last fri, i met up with him and Esmail for 'supper' at Conrad. and saw Johan and his mum along the way! so coincidental.
good news! i finally got a tuition assigment aka job after waiting for so long! it felt good to be employed again. Ironic isnt it? but i guess there is still cause for joy. So coming this sun, i will be tutoring a Sec 4 girl in Eng Compo. hmmm... can you imagine a self-professed slacker to motivated another to learn? or be motivated enough to teach? ha. sarcasm. Well, i hope to prove that self-professed slacker wrong. that's me. i hope i am right. heee..
hmmm...most recently, i went to volunteer at FaithActs as a tutor. FaithActs is a youth centre/hub for tennagers, funded by Faith Methodist Church. Dillon asked me if i would like to volunteer myself and i agreed to give it a try. After bumming around at home for the past one month or so, i guessed i have decided to commit to do something
visually constructive. hmmm...
went to Nicole's church (St. Matthew's Church) for their prayer service yesterday after cell group in school. Though i gave Vis-a-Vis(old cell) a miss and went with Nicole, i did not regret the decision. I guess it's time i learn to let go and moved on to the NUS cell group decisively. I reckoned that i can't always be neither here nor there. I cant always be handling too many commitments at one time. yes i will miss Vis-a-Vis, esp the people. I will miss hanging out and joking and crapping with them. I still wanna be part of them. But i also know, there is a greater need for my participation in campus ministry.
Right now in my life
It is like a new journey
Roads not treaded before
Now i take
Leaving behind what i thought,
A Mess
I have made
Many crossroads, and wrong turns
I hope I am on track again
This time round
And if not, again
I am not on this road alone
Though it may seem so
No, i tell you i clearly dont
Yes, Everyone've got different routes they take
Funny how they started out quite the same
This road i walk
I seem to be alone
No, i tell you i clearly dont
Alone i may seem
But lonely will i never be
If I look to the one who is guiding me.
.....He will be my guide
Hold me closely to his side
He works in ways, we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will make a way..
He will make a way
When there seems to be no way
He works in ways, we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will make a way.....