earlier, spent time with my mother and brother. (if you dont know, i have one younger sister and one younger brother). We went Mac for dinner and went to play for a while at the nearby arcade. Hmm... i really feel comfortable spending time with my family. As the 3 of us walked towards Mac, i feel a sense of peacefulness and ease. I know who i am around them. no pressure whatsoever. I can be who i am. I am just who i am. Perhaps a lot of times, i aint being myself when i am around others, that is why i feel uncomfortable. I dont think i was being fake with other people, i guess i just wasn't totally myself, totally at ease. With others, there is still a certain gap bcos they do not know me well. My family? They know me even before i know myself.
They have seen the ugliest side of me but still they accept and love me, just the way I am.Your family too.
ps: dear friends, thanks for the concern about my family. Though not a complete one, i sense that things are much better and stable now. I've learnt to appreciate my mother, father,sister and brother more. I've learnt not to take people and things for granted. They are very precious to me. Hope you treasure your family too. Dont ever take them for granted k.. =)