4th Mar, Fri
PNP
Haven't been to PNP (power and prayer) night for quite some time and i guess that's why i felt that the service was different from the previous PNPs.
I felt a fresh annointing of the Holy Spirit upon the congregation. God was in the house!!! That, i'm very sure. and praying together as a church definitely takes the meaning of prayer to a higher level.
As we were gathered as a church, i suddenly realised why Singapore is so blessed as a nation. I believe, looking at the congregation,
is because the churches in Singapore PRAY. And because we pray, God hears us!
PRAISE GOD.
i remember one sister's words: "Singaporean pray a lot, you know."
of cos, not EVERY Singaporean. I dunno about the other nations but there's some truth in that statement ya?
and the PNP confirms that PRAYER is Important. Like they say,
When you read the bible, God speaks to you
When you pray, you talk to God!