went to Ms Yip's (my secondary school Chinese teacher) house yesterday to bai nian and had lunch with her. Su Yin, Patsy, Joyce, Lilian and i went to visit her but only Patsy, Su Yin and i went lunch with her as Lilian and Jojo got OTHER commitments. haha.
And Ms Yip treated us to abalone lor!!! (SEE THAT, JOYCE?) haha.. ya, she's really generous. I guess she's like our godmother to pamper us like that. After yesterday, i find that she's really a open-minded and optimistic person, she is firm in her advices. She makes a lotta sense! Like she told me¡
爱 是 不 可 以 用 时 间 来 衡 量 的 。
which i realise is very true! all along i thot that love is measured in terms of time. How long you've liked that person etc etc. But after what she said, i realised that i was wrong all this while. hmmm.. really enlightened le.. haha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
yest YA service made me realise how much i've been complaining all this while. How much i hated work. How i much hated the uni workload. How much i hated projects. How much i hated life.
I guess it's time for me to start thinking about the things of God. Stop compaining. I should be contented with whatever God has given me, instead of complaining. Yes, i should be content. I should always see God above my circumstances. I should always remember i'm doing things not for man but for Him who called me. I should do everything for his glory. I should want to seek and remember Him in all that i do. Be content with what he has given me.
"Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights of the world." -Phil 2:14-15