Hurt.
I think it's the worst feeling anyone could ever experience.
hurt that cuts so deep
it is bleeding
so close to the heart
I'm sorry if i've stirred up any memories. I just wanna tell you, you are not alone.
I guess no amount of immunity can prevent hurt.. not even the best surgeon.
trying to cover up aint gonna take away the pain and i guess that's why i'm writing it down.
everyone of us has been hurt before, in some way or another. some less, some more. some hurt, some hurt by hurt. sometimes it hurts so much that tears just start flowing uncontrollably. sometimes, it's like a silent tormenting disease that slowly eats away bits of your life. sometimes, it feels as if you've lost your soul, and your mind.
when will it heal...
-------------------------------------
crossing the threshold was great but not easy. I don't know why, but i trembled at the altar and started to tear.. I felt so unworthy, so undeserving. "You mean God's really giving me the chance to breakthrough? that my life can be even greater than better? am i dreaming?"
crossing the threshold. With fear i went in, with courage i emerged.
Leave your past, Live for Christ.
Are you game?