Dear Lord,
You've shown me. You have shown me your love, your great love, your overwhelming love. You've shown me your way and your will. You too have shown me your plan for me. Before i was ignorant and sinful. Now i'm wiser and cleansed. By you. You are faithful Lord. It amazes me how much you've done for me. You've shown me grace, mercy, patience, compassion, and most importantly your faithfulness, hope and love for me. I wished i had known earlier. Thank you Lord for being faithful, merciful and loving to me. I'm your servant, not worthy of your grace. But saved by the blood of Jesus, i came to you Lord, to serve you. Thank you for sending Jesus down to die for us. Bringing us back to you again. Praise you Lord! My life changed and was transformed, gradually, for the better, by you. From ignorance-> knowledge, sin->forgiveness, hate->hateless, darkness->light, sorrow->joy and unloved->loved. I wouldn't be who i am without you Lord. Please do not forsake or leave me Lord. I need you in my life. For great is Your love.
Lord, there are many things i know not of yet, like how to be a godly Christian, the Christian you want me to be. My walk with you is not consistent. I fumble, tremble, doubt, stray, deny you many times. Yet you did not forsake me. You reminded me that you are with me. How geat thou art! Along the way. you laid the path I was to walk. Each and every step. Each and every detail. Lord, you never leave anything good out. You are the sheperd, we are your sheep. Lord i pray that you will continue to love me, bless me, enlighten me, strengthen me and prompt me in my life, as your will for me. I do not know what plan you have for me Lord but i believe there's one. As your plan unfolds Lord, I pray that you will give me a heart of willingness, willingness to serve. I still have more to learn. Amen.
Serene, 25, Christian
a sinner saved by God's grace.
a beloved child of God.
a social worker (youth).
a daughter.
a sister to 2 younger siblings.
Your Love
"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." -1 John 4:10
Loves n Adores
*God; the Father, Son Jesus and Holy Spirit
*Family; Tan
*Church; Grace Assembly of God
*My close friends
*My cell group; AHH (After His Heart)
*Youths
*Missions
*Children
*Good food, Chocolates and Ice-cream!