Preservatives

Monday, August 23, 2004


I'm eating preservatives as i'm typing this. Yes, I am.

I am having indigestion!!

Only slept 4 hrs yest thanks to that! get indigestion easily.. either that or diahrrea... my stomach really weak man..

Sis: "Nvm, I'm pretty in Jesus's name."
Me: silent
Sis: "and you are supposed to say Amen!"
Me: "oh.. A-m-e-n!"

If u dont know, my sis is a pre-believer.. rite now she has been attending New Creation with her friends. I hope her enthusiasm stays! anyway, i'm soo excited and thankful alreadi!! Praise God!!

Rite now every nite at 11, will be praying for my cell. If u know me or my cell, u're ever welcome to pray for us. Pray for directions. Pray for revival. Pray for strength and unity in Christ. Thanks a million!!

Love ya..







About Me

Serene, 25, Christian
a sinner saved by God's grace.
a beloved child of God.
a social worker (youth).
a daughter.
a sister to 2 younger siblings.




Your Love

"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." -1 John 4:10




Loves n Adores

*God; the Father, Son Jesus and Holy Spirit
*Family; Tan
*Church; Grace Assembly of God
*My close friends
*My cell group; AHH (After His Heart)
*Youths
*Missions
*Children
*Good food, Chocolates and Ice-cream!


Lyrics | Chris Tomlin lyrics - Made To Worship lyrics

past


Chat






Links